Secure boot for BMC

Teddy Reed teddy.reed at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 02:05:04 AEDT 2019

Hi Brad,

We added a verified-boot implementation to Facebook's flavor a few
years ago, based on U-boot's and Chromium's designs. It is not well
documented publically but you can see the unit and cont-build test
harnesses here:
https://github.com/facebook/openbmc/tree/helium/tests/verified-boot

I'm happy to collaborate on future designs. At the very least I could
provide lessons learned and potential improvements. Amithash and Sai
could provide valuable input too.
-Teddy

--
Teddy Reed V