LED not Blinking

AKASH G J akashgj91 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:18:45 AEDT 2019

Hi all,

We have a board containing BMC Aspeed AST-2500. One LED is connected to
GPIO-E0. I am using zaius machine configuration for building the image. I
want that LED to blink after BMC is booted. So I changed the following
files.

Patched the device tree file aspeed-bmc-opp-zaius.dts

 leds {
            compatible = "gpio-leds";
+        power {
+            gpios = <&gpio ASPEED_GPIO(E, 0) GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW>;
+        };
  };

Added the following configuration to sensor inventory file
openbmc/meta-ingrasys/meta-zaius/recipes-phosphor/ipmi/phosphor-ipmi-sensor-inventory%/config.yaml

bmc_booted:
    power:
        Action: 'Blink'
        DutyOn: 50
        Period: 1000

The LED is glowing when the BMC boots up. But it is not blinking. Please
someone help to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance.