[EXT] Re: OpenBMC Sensors

Aaron Williams awilliams at marvell.com
Fri Feb 1 16:17:01 AEDT 2019

Thanks,

I think I know what I need to do, after looking at the config example and
other yaml examples I've found. My problem is I haven't been able to find any
example recipes and whatnot that use this (or maybe I'm looking at the wrong
things). I've looked at the various implementations but don't see anything
using this.

-Aaron