回复: Re: How can I add a user for openbmc and remove the default root user?

南野ムルシエラゴ 1181052146 at qq.com
Tue Dec 17 13:16:10 AEDT 2019

Hi, Richard

It works! Thanks for your help.

Best Regards!
Liu Hongwei
发件人: "Thomaiyar, Richard Marian"<richard.marian.thomaiyar at linux.intel.com>;
发送时间: 2019年12月16日(星期一) 晚上10:14
收件人: "南野ムルシエラゴ"<1181052146 at qq.com>;"openbmc"<openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org>;

主题: Re: Re: How can I add a user for openbmc and remove the default root user?

Delete interface is exposed as part of the user object itself.       Sample busctl command to do the delete of an user under       phosphor-user-manager

busctl call xyz.openbmc_project.User.Manager       /xyz/openbmc_project/user/<username>       xyz.openbmc_project.Object.Delete Delete

Regards,

Richard