Architecture docs: interface-overview

Joseph Reynolds jrey at linux.ibm.com
Sat Dec 14 08:11:40 AEDT 2019

I created an overview of the BMC's primary external interfaces and
selected internal interfaces.  We need these to talk about which
interfaces we want to let BMC admins enable and disable.  These also
form the attack surfaces of the BMC, so are interesting for security
analysis.

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/27969

It's still a bit of a work-in-progress, but I think it can be merged
after a little clean up.  My idea is for project built on OpenBMC to
start with this base, and extend it in various ways, for example, to the
AST2500 or to the OpenPOWER host.

Please take a look.

- Joseph