pinctrl in phosphor-hwmon

Deng Tyler tyler.sabdon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 17:40:00 AEDT 2019

I added gpio control in my fan driver but I still met some problem. While
phosphor-hwmon reading fan0_input, the fan tach driver change 2 gpio pin
and sleep 2 seconds to return rpm value for stable. There are 12 fan
sensors in my platform so the phosphor-hwmon need wait 24 senconds at least
to get rpm. The waiting time cause dbus hang while issuing ipmi sensor
command. Do you have any suggestions?

Tyler

Matt Spinler <mspinler at linux.ibm.com> 於 2019年12月11日 週三 上午12:29寫道: