pinctrl in phosphor-hwmon

Deng Tyler tyler.sabdon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 16:08:19 AEDT 2019

Hi Matt:
    Thank for your response that's really helpful. I check the link and it
seems allow a gpio set to high before/after reading a correspond sensor. Is
it possible change 2 gpio to high/low for reading a correspond sensor?

Regards,
Tyler

Matt Spinler <mspinler at linux.ibm.com> 於 2019年12月9日 週一 下午10:58寫道: