Add member into Lenovo designated employees list

Duke KH Du dukh at lenovo.com
Sat Dec 7 07:44:30 AEDT 2019

Hi Master,

I would like to add more members of Lenovo in the designated employee list as below in Red.
Could you help on that?

Schedule A
Initial list of designated employees. NB: authorization is not tied to particular Contributions.
Please indicate "CLA Manager" next to the name of any employees listed below that are
authorized to add or remove designated employees from this list in the future.

CLA Manager:
Duke Du dukh at lenovo.com<mailto:dukh at lenovo.com>

Other designated employees:
Andrew Peng pengms1 at lenovo.com<mailto:pengms1 at lenovo.com>