Test Case "Verify IPMI Root User Password Change" in openbmc-test-automation

Rahul Maheshwari rahulmaheshwari01 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 20:46:45 AEDT 2019

Hi Tony,
We have also faced the same problem. So to avoid such problems, we decided
to set BMC password to 8 characters length before running our bucket. As
far as skipping such test case, we can do that by using
`-e Verify_IPMI_Root_User_Password_Change` while running.

Example:
robot -v OPENBMC_HOST:x.x.x.x -e Verify_IPMI_Root_User_Password_Change
ipmi/test_ipmi_user.robot

Thanks
Rahul