Dropping PECI patches

Jae Hyun Yoo jae.hyun.yoo at linux.intel.com
Tue Dec 3 05:09:30 AEDT 2019

Hi Joel,

Thanks for letting me know this. Also, thanks a lot for carrying the
out-of-tree PECI patches in OpenBMC kernel tree so far.

Can I submit updated PECI patches to OpenBMC upstream if I'm gonna add
it back? Linux upstreaming isn't ready yet because configfs support
should be implemented to address subsystem maintainer's comments but it
needs at this moment in OpenBMC kernel tree to keep developing
dbus-sensors support.

Thanks,
Jae