license conflicts with OpenSSL

Yong Li yong.b.li at linux.intel.com
Mon Dec 2 12:08:21 AEDT 2019

Thanks Alexander for your quick response!

My understanding is that you will perform some changes in the upstream
https://github.com/ipmitool/ipmitool, to remove these unused/obsolete
dependencies.

But I notice the ipmitool_1.8.18.bb file in openembedded is using these
.tar.bz2 files from sourceforge.net. Just want to know do you upload the new
versions to sourceforge.net?

Thanks,
Yong