KCS ipmi interface doesnt work

Yong Li yong.b.li at linux.intel.com
Wed Aug 28 17:58:12 AEST 2019

Intel platforms are using the KCS interface for BIOS/BMC communication.

Notice there is a known issue about the dbus name, need to convert the dash to underscore

Ipmi-kcs3 needs to change to ipmi_kcs3

kcsbridged -c ipmi_kcs3
kcsbridged -c ipmi_kcs4

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/openbmc/meta-phosphor/+/23001/