Control / Operator panel support in systems

Jinu Thomas jinujoy at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Aug 28 03:36:44 AEST 2019

Hi All,

  I was starting to explore on the design for the operator panel seen on
IBM systems, it is also called a control panel , which basically is a
card unit which has an LCD and some buttons to navigate the display on
the LCD. I wanted to check if there is any design or code out there, for
such  kind of usage. The design/code can be checked to see if it can be
made generic for use, even though the hardware is only used by IBM.

Thanks a lot

Jinu Joy