kernel BUG at fs/jffs2/gc.c:395!

Tao Ren taoren at fb.com
Tue Aug 27 14:42:43 AEST 2019

On 8/25/19 3:29 PM, Richard Weinberger wrote:
> [...]

Hi Richard,

I tried kernel image with jffs2 summary enabled and disabled, and it looks to
me the result is similar: I can reach login screen now, but the same kernel
panic happens after "reboot" command.

The behavior is a little different from what I saw yesterday: previously kernel
panic happened at boot time, and now it's after "reboot" command. I guess it's
because more node being written to the flash?

I understand it's helpful to share the file system image, but unfortunately I
cannot do it because it contains confidential data. Sorry about that..

Thank you again for the help, and kindly let me know if you have further
suggestions.

Cheers,

Tao