[tsc] How we can make others contribute to openbmc-test-automation repository

Nancy Yuen yuenn at google.com
Thu Aug 22 07:43:09 AEST 2019

Hi Sivas,

I'm sorry I couldn't reply until now.  Internally we've kicked off a large
build, release, and testing effort to improve automation and test coverage
for various testing methods.  Our internal tools do not integrate well with
git based projects so there's a lot of work around that aspect.  Robot
based testing is also part of the effort and it's been started but it has
experiences the same challenges with integrating with our internal tools
that we need to work through.  We'll get there so you will see activity
from my team in the future.  I'm hoping it will be next quarter.

Nancy