[tsc] How we can make others contribute to openbmc-test-automation repository

James Mihm james.mihm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 14:54:39 AEST 2019

Hi Sivas, I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to respond. We do want to
participate in the openbmc-test-automation repository. One of the
challenges that we have is limited resources working on delivering products
using our internal test automation tools versus the
openbmc-test-automation. I'll discuss with my team at Intel to determine
when can spend some cycles on this effort.

Thanks, James.