Unit Tests, Documentation and Mocks (oh my!)

Wilfred Smith wilfredsmith at fb.com
Thu Aug 8 05:45:04 AEST 2019

Please pardon my ignorance, but I’ve searched and come up empty-handed. A URL would be greatly appreciated.

Where are the unit tests, the interface documentation (particularly for the driver and D-Bus components) and the mock classes for verifying that stuff works as expected?

Also, should I presume that this code base is not intended to support multi-core BMC’s (e.g. Pilot4).

I’m sure Ed or Andrew will respond with “You doofus, it’s all at unit-test.openbmc.org<http://unit-test.openbmc.org> and we have a dashboard for our code quality metrics on blitherspot.com<http://blitherspot.com>” in 3…2…1…

Thanks in advance,

Wilfred