Clarify some questions about BIOS update (phosphor-ipmi-flash)

Andrew MS1 Peng pengms1 at lenovo.com
Mon Aug 5 21:56:42 AEST 2019

Hi Patrick,

I have some questions about BIOS update via phosphor-ipmi-flash with L2A, please help to clarify. Thanks.

1. How can I update the status (success or failure) after upgrade BIOS firmware? Currently, the update status only appear "running".
2. It was failed when triggered "phosphor-ipmi-flash-bios-update.target" since the job-mode is null string. It can work well when I add string "replace" to job-mode. How can I config (json file or configure parameter) to support it?

Regards,
Andrew