Repository for phosphor-ecc

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Fri Apr 26 06:06:17 AEST 2019

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 01:40:34AM +0000, Will Liang (梁永鉉) wrote:
>Hi Brad,
>
>My proposal has been merged and I need your help to create the repository.
>(https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/docs/+/18684)

Hi Will

I've created the repository on Github.  I am not able to import the
repository into Gerrit right now because the Gerrit/Github integration
plugin broke (adding new repositories) when we updated the Gerrit
server:
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=10657&q=component%3Aplugins%3Egithub%20&colspec=ID%20Type%20Stars%20Milestone%20Status%20Priority%20Owner%20Summary

Please let me know your Github username so I can send you an invite to
the OpenBMC Github organization and add you to the maintainers list for
phosphor-ecc.

For now you can do Github pull requests to phosphor-ecc (as well as
quanta-ipmi-oem) and when we are able to figure out why the Github
plugin stopped working we can do the import over to Gerrit.

thx - brad