inarp package

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Thu Apr 25 02:11:27 AEST 2019

On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 08:16:22AM -0700, Patrick Venture wrote:
>The inarp packages isn't picked up currently by any meta layer and
>doesn't build (it needs some gcc related updates missed by its
>non-inclusion).  Brad, I see you're the maintainer, should we archive
>this package or bring it up to date?
>
>Patrick

Hi Patrick

Thanks for noticing this.  I'm not the maintainer - what are you reading
that indicates this?

Now that you've pointed it out, Lets wait a couple months to see if
anyone fixes the problems and if that doesn't happen I'll go ahead and
archive the repository and we can remove the recipe.  Sound OK?

thx - brad