ipmitool recipe update needed?

Alexander Amelkin a.amelkin at yadro.com
Thu Apr 11 21:08:28 AEST 2019

Hi, Andrew!

Yes, I've seen that recipe and planned to update it, just didn't have time to. You may do so yourself if you want.

Releases are automatically packaged by GitHub according to tags and the tags in the project are like IPMITOOL_1_8_18, so the packaged release is https://github.com/ipmitool/ipmitool/archive/IPMITOOL_1_8_18.tar.gz

For future releases I planned to continue using the same tagging scheme.

Alexander.