state of large-scale-tiny-changes

Patrick Venture venture at google.com
Wed Apr 10 03:54:42 AEST 2019

The sbin_to_bin transition is mostly done.  If you maintain something
open under https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/q/topic:%22sbin_to_bin%22+(status:open),
please take a look.

The mutli-user.target instead of obmc-standby.target is also nearly
done.  If you maintain something under
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/q/topic:%2522multi-user%2522+status:open,
please take a look.

Once these are done and the changes rippled out to openbmc/openbmc.
I'd like to look at migrating some service files out of the meta
layers and into the repos.  This will be a much slower process.  If
you maintain a repo that has systemd services, feel free to migrate
them at your earliest convenience and I can take a look, or Brad.

Thanks,
Patrick