using phosphor-dbus-monitor

Wim Vervoorn wvervoorn at eltan.com
Mon Apr 8 23:42:40 AEST 2019

Hello,

I am trying to use phosphor-dbus-monitor to create logging of sensor exceptions like a Critical state on a specific sensor.

I am able to create a solution with a building yaml but at the end it doesn't deliver me the desired result.

As there are very limited examples (on a few in the witherspoon) it is very hard to figure out where the mistake is.

Are there any tools that can be used to make this easier?

Additionally is this the correct method to achieve this goal or should I use something else to define conditions for logging?

Best regards,

Wim Vervoorn