Announcing new wikis: Changelog and Work-in-progress

Joseph Reynolds jrey at linux.ibm.com
Fri Apr 5 05:53:47 AEDT 2019

Team,

Two new OpenBMC project-level wikis were created:
  1. wiki/Work-in-progress [1] - Tracks work that has been started,
focused on the development team's needs.
  2. wiki/Changelog [2] - Tracks changes merged into the project, focused
on end-users.

The security working group [3] and test work group [4] are using these
to help organize the items we want to talk about.  We'll be curating
these lists.  I will work with the release planning group [5] to discuss
using the Changelog as input to the Release Notes [6].

Feel free to contribute to the wiki for your own needs, and please add
items you would want if you were an end-user.

- Joseph

[1]: https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/Work-in-progress
[2]: https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/Changelog
[3]: The 2019-04-03 entry in