OpenBMC GUI navigation -- User vs Security

Khetan, Sharad sharad.khetan at intel.com
Tue Apr 2 03:45:42 AEDT 2019

Typically in server management the notion of security is different than user management. Perhaps “Authentication” or “Access Control” or “Access Management” can be a category for the items you list.

Ok, I like “Access Control”. Do you agree?

I agree.  I would add that “Access Control” is a generic term (as opposed to “User Management”). This means some other items may potentially fall into this category.