patching kernel config

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Wed Sep 26 05:50:13 AEST 2018

Hi,

I am working on meta-facebook repositories and I have defined extra kernel config to be applied at the top of defconfig in meta-tiogapass/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-aspeed/tiogapass.cfg file. But When I build Linux using “bitbake -c cleanall linux-aspeed && bitbake linux-aspeed”. I don’t see these config being added to .config file.

I might be missing some trivial thing, I checked in meta-tiogapass/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-aspeed_%.bbappend and I find entry of tiogapass.cfg as a source file.

Regards

-Vijay