OpenBMC Hackathon @ OpenPower Summit?

Sai Dasari sdasari at fb.com
Wed Sep 26 03:16:37 AEST 2018

On 9/25/18, 7:24 AM, "Andrew Geissler" <geissonator at gmail.com> wrote:

    I've started the series of doc updates in
    https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gerrit.openbmc-2Dproject.xyz_-23_c_openbmc_docs_-2B_12994&d=DwIFaQ&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=D804Bb_g8FkIaCjjb_rg7A&m=yr3JnQxLLUESx16cxXCX4hiQyvLUsXhL5IeDO-om_c8&s=vylILOVOswtaPGyz22ROUwwwn0c7ja3Z2F6CcSPYpss&e=

    Feedback always welcome. The goal is to have small tutorials that
    people can follow to get up
    and going with OpenBMC development.  We'll be walking through these
    with people at the upcoming summit.
Thanks Andrew! Love this great effort to onboard new engineers to the community!!

    Future docs I'm thinking are:
    - Adding a new systems (bitbake layer, kernel changes)
    - Systemd phosphor service manipulation and usage
    - Debugging
    - Maybe taking someone through the process of a gerrit commit, don't
    want to be redundant with our existing doc though