Repository Growth

Patrick Venture venture at google.com
Thu Sep 20 01:47:54 AEST 2018

With the growth of number of repositories, it might be overwhelming to
someone who wants to set things up.

I'd like to write up a directory that groups the repositories by
purpose.  I wasn't sure if this made sense, so I wanted early feedback
before I started.  The maintenance of it would be horrible for one
person, but if someone wants their repository to have details and so
on they can add it.

I think it's important or useful to know what's out there and how
things work together or don't, and what options there are for
developers.

Thoughts?

Patrick