New Repository Request

Patrick Venture venture at google.com
Fri Sep 14 03:55:01 AEST 2018

Brad,

I'd like to set up a new repository in openbmc to store a google oem
ipmi library I'd like to share with everybody.  It allows grabbing
ethernet device statistics over IPMI.

I have no problem registering it under the OpenBMC OEN (and the google
one) since OEM registration supports that -- then it could be
phosphor-ipmi-ethstats.

I really would like to share the code -- but I would be ok with it
being in a google-specific repository, such as google-ipmi-ethstats --
 If so, I'll put the recipe in meta-google.

I know we've talked about this before, and it really feels like six in
one hand on this --

Thanks,
Patrick