OpenBMC Fix-it vSprint - September 24-25, 2018

krtaylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 02:53:52 AEST 2018

Hi all,

I'd like to announce the OpenBMC Fix-it virtual Sprint, September 24-25.
This time we're going to use IRC to communicate/organize and span 2 full
days to allow for more global participation.

I'll email more specifics as we get them nailed down. But, for now, get
those ideas coming for what we can accomplish. Keep the ideas fairly
small, something we can finish or almost finish in a 2 day period. Put
them here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j4cpTGcUPUZzW4WT1vI0iFVVJApSBbVEvrZJInhI30U/edit?usp=sharing

NOTE: the idea is to participate however and whenever you can, you do
not need to work solid for 2 days - just jump in where you can and
communicate much more than you think you should - if you can help for a
full day great, but helping for 2 hours is also good!

Thanks!
Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)