HW CI Disabled due to flash image size issues

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 07:01:54 AEST 2018

We've been riding right on the edge of fitting our witherspoon images
within the available flash chip size for a while now.  Yesterday we
drove over that edge. We had the new phosphor-tiny distro feature
about ready (https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/openbmc/openbmc/+/12581/)
so got that in this morning hoping it would fix things.

Something went wrong though and we lost our UBI filesystem support
when officially enabling this feature on witherspoon.  Debug is
ongoing but for now HW CI is disabled.

Will keep everyone in the loop.  Once we do get this tiny feature in
we'll need people to rebase any changes they have on it.  Any
contributions to the new phosphor-tiny distro feature are also
appreciated.  Initially it just removes some of the .py files from the
python packages, which got us back about 1MB of rofs space.

Andrew