OpenBMC Raspberry Pi

M. D. Truong truongmd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 08:51:46 AEDT 2018

Hi all,

OpenBMC on Raspberry Pi seems to have a bit of interest as a
stand-alone reference platform. The source has teased the possibility
of running OpenBMC on an RPI, so I bit and took a few cycles to make
it work. On a GitHub fork of OpenBMC code, sitting on the
"raspberrypi-cm3" branch are some patches that will build a working
distribution.

https://github.com/truongmd/openbmc/tree/raspberrypi-cm3

The README.md file has most of useful notes on building the code and
bringing it up on a device. I'm looking for feedback on changes before
pushing the code upstream. Features is a completely separate area for
discussion.

This was a great learning experience and I hope it's useful for others.

Cheers,
My