The Great Recipe Rename of 2018

Patrick Venture venture at google.com
Sat Oct 27 04:13:54 AEDT 2018

The great recipe rename of 2018 is nearly at an end.  If you're a
downstream maintainer like myself, when you rebase onto this you'll
have quite a few local items to fix.  For any recipe that is bbappend
on a git recipe, you can use the version wildcard approach to solve
the mismatch "recipe_%.bbappend"

At this point, I haven't touched a few recipes:
meta-openpower/recipes-bsp/pdbg/pdbg_1.0.bb <-- versioned, so ok.
meta-phosphor/recipes-devtools/iotools/iotools_1.6.bb <-- versioned, so ok.

And I haven't yet addressed a recipe inclusing the skiboot.inc for its
source***I may still do this.

Patrick