Is Raspberry Pi a supported platform for OpenBMC?

Sai Dasari sdasari at fb.com
Thu Oct 18 13:46:25 AEDT 2018

On 10/17/18, 12:55 PM, "openbmc on behalf of Feng Xie" <openbmc-bounces+sdasari=fb.com at lists.ozlabs.org on behalf of Feng_Xie2 at jabil.com> wrote:

    Hi,

          I found a thread of discussion on supporting Raspberry Pi as a development platform for OpenBMC in the email archive. Is this available? Thanks.
https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2017-September/009276.html might be the thread that you are looking that captures the effort of a community member trying to use Raspberry Pi as hardware for OpenBMC. I am curious about your motivation to use this device for OpenBMC as it is no where close to any of the standard BMC. Would you care to explain what you are trying to accomplish to better help you?

    Feng