Recipe Renames, etc

Matt Spinler mspinler at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Oct 11 05:40:18 AEDT 2018

On 2018-10-02 10:28, Patrick Venture wrote:
> I've sent a bunch of recipe renames, but I'm still updating each with
> an individual tested footer.  I will try marking them all as WIP now
>
> Patrick

Hi Patrick,

I think you broke master with these.  For example, the phosphor-rest
recipe - it
has a default url-config.json, and then a layer specific file gets
applied from
the meta-ibm layer, like:

meta-ibm/recipes-phosphor/interfaces/phosphor-rest/url_config.json

However, from the log.do_unpack from the phosphor-rest build, it doesn't
look there,
it now only looks in phosphor-rest%.  So any override directory without
a % isn't
being found.

I haven't looked to see what all is broken yet and in how many layers,
at least
our phosphor-rest and phosphor-gevent, which is why the web UI stopped
working
on witherspoon.  Not sure if any other systems are also having problems.