New Repo Request: google-ipmi-i2c

Patrick Venture venture at google.com
Mon Oct 8 09:25:39 AEDT 2018

After reviewing the use cases, this extension to IPMI may belong as
part of the google suite of openbmc customizations we want to publish.

I request a new repository: google-ipmi-i2c
Maintainer permissions list group thing: the same as meta-google**

I'll be converting Peter's design document into markdown and then ask
him to send up the code currently under review here:
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/12604 to be the contents of that
repo.

**I'm not sure how things are fully organized, the meta layers have
groups, presumably all the daemons have groups.  My brain is a little
fried this Sunday.

Thanks,
Patrick