OpenBMC Infrastructure Workgroup Meeting Time

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 07:40:22 AEDT 2018

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 10:41 PM Joel Stanley <joel at jms.id.au> wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 at 05:18, <geissonator at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
> > Fill out in Google Forms
> > I've invited you to fill out a form:
> > OpenBMC Infrastructure Workgroup Meeting Time
> > Per mailing list email https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2018-October/013867.html, I'd like to find an optimal time for people to attend the new OpenBMC Infrastructure workgroup.
> >
> > My thinking is it'll be every other week for 60 minutes.
> >
> > When would you like to meet for this meeting?
> >
> > The opposite week of the test workgroup, Thursday, 10-11am Central
> > The opposite week of the release workgroup, Monday, 3-4pm Central
>
> Do you mean Australian Central Standard Time?

Hah, it's like you're on the other side of the world or something :)

I was wondering if maybe the afternoon slot would be ok for a
few of you guys based on location? Either way, the responses
were about 50% either, 30% afternoon, and a few misc, one noting
that the release workgroup may want to go back to every week
at some point. There was also a request for a "Europe Friendly"
time, but that may be tough.

I think based on the feedback, I'm going to try for a every other week
on Wednesday, 3-4pm Central. Unless someone responds saying that's
just not going to work for them. The goal is to have as many companies
represented as possible so if you're the only one from your company
planning to attend and this new time doesn't work, please let me know.

Thanks for all the quick responses!