pull request to the u-boot-aspeed

Cédric Le Goater clg at kaod.org
Thu Nov 8 18:12:03 AEDT 2018

On 11/8/18 1:36 AM, Joel Stanley wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 at 18:03, Alexander A. Filippov <a.filippov at yadro.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> I would like to publish for review and discussion our implementation of the aspeed i2c driver and the VPD parser for the u-boot-aspeed, but the gerrit said that it have no such repository.

i2c is already available from mainline U-Boot. But mainline does
not have ast2400 support (dram training is missing) only ast2500
was implemented.

> I'd encourage you to submit the i2c driver for review to upstream
> u-boot. Cedric and I have spent some time recently in improving
> upstream u-boot support for the aspeed SoCs.

The ftgmac100 mac driver is now merged in -next, plus a couple of
other fixes, an updated DT for instance.

I have implemented a SPI driver but it needs to be reworked to the
latest best pratices using spi-mem.

You can use my Aspeed branch as a base

	https://github.com/legoater/u-boot/

It boots an ast2500 evb.