Temperature Sensor Reading not showing up.

AKASH G J akashgj91 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 19:40:26 AEDT 2018

No such service is available in root file system. The output of the command *ls
/ -R | grep Hwmon  *is

*root at zaius:~# ls / -R | grep
Hwmon
xyz.openbmc_project.Hwmon at .service
system-xyz.openbmc_project.Hwmon.slice
/sys/fs/cgroup/systemd/system.slice/system-xyz.openbmc_project.Hwmon.slice:
system-xyz.openbmc_project.Hwmon.slice
/sys/fs/cgroup/unified/system.slice/system-xyz.openbmc_project.Hwmon.slice:
root at zaius:~#*