Temperature Sensor Reading not showing up.

AKASH G J akashgj91 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 17:54:26 AEDT 2018

I tried the command *busctl --system introspect
xyz.openbmc_project.Hwmon at .service
/xyz/openbmc_project/Sensors/temperature/ambient
xyz.openbmc_project.sensor.Threshold.Warning | grep property *and it outputs

*Failed to introspect object
/xyz/openbmc_project/Sensors/temperature/ambient of service
xyz.openbmc_project.Hwmon at .service: Invalid argument.*

I added the file
*meta-zaius/recipes-phosphor/sensors/phosphor-hwmon%/obmc/hwmon/ahb/apb/i2c at 1e6e2000/i2c-bus at 90/tmp75 at 48.conf*
in machine configuration directory with the following contents for dbus
mapping.

*LABEL_temp1 = ambientWARNLO_temp1=-40WARNHI_temp1=125*

*Whether this is correct or not?*