Fail to start org.openbmc.managers.System.service

Lei YU mine260309 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 12:56:59 AEST 2018

It looks like your build is missing the `pyinventorymgr`

A quick check:
1. It comes from obmc-mgr-inventory.bb;
2. This recipe is added by packagegroup-obmc-apps.bbappend in meta-openpower
layer, with openpower distro feature:

    RDEPENDS_${PN}-inventory_append_df-openpower = " obmc-mgr-inventory"

Since you are missing this recipe, I guess your build is not openpower?