Community Meetings

Sai Dasari sdasari at fb.com
Thu May 24 03:10:58 AEST 2018

Welcome Supreeth to OpenBMC community. The weekly meeting info can be found@ https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/wiki/Weekly-Community-Telecon

-Sai.

From: openbmc <openbmc-bounces+sdasari=fb.com at lists.ozlabs.org> on behalf of Supreeth Venkatesh <Supreeth.Venkatesh at arm.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 10:09 AM
To: "openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org" <openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org>
Subject: Community Meetings

Hello Openbmc community,

I am from Arm and just started looking into openbmc enablement.
I am subscribed to the mailing list, However, I am unable to participate in community meetings as
I don’t see any meeting requests on the mailing list.

It will be appreciated, if someone could help me on how to subscribe to
openbmc developer community meetings.

I am attending  (DMTF) PMCI work group meetings, but not sure whether there is openbmc developer community
meeting as well.

Thanks,
Supreeth