OpenBMC Fix-It

krtaylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Tue May 22 00:26:31 AEST 2018

On 5/20/18 9:59 PM, Lei YU wrote:

> On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 3:13 AM, Nancy Yuen <yuenn at google.com> wrote:
>> :D Happy to have you for any part of it Joel!
>>
>> ----------
>> Nancy
>>
>> On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 5:43 AM, Joel Stanley <joel at jms.id.au> wrote:
>>> Hi Nancy,

>>> I would be, as much as is practical given timezones :)
> I would be interested and would like to fix unit tests in sdbusplus.
> But I'm not sure a different timezone (GMT+8) is OK or not :D
That's the great thing about a virtual sprint - IRC never closes. As
long as we track work and progress in an open list/document, as people
come on line, they just take the next bug and run with it. Those that
are available in the same time zone can work together via IRC. I am sure
that others participating would love to wake up and see bugs fixed
overnight. Successful vSprints require everyone to be committed to
staying focused on the tasks and communicating everything in IRC.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)