Question on States monitoring

Andres Oportus andresoportus at google.com
Tue May 15 01:46:26 AEST 2018

Are there any ongoing efforts on expanding States (say provided by GPIOs)
monitoring/management?  I see that phosphor-state-manager has
Chassis/Host/BMC states that are placed onto DBUS but not a more generic
mechanism.  On the GPIO specific side, I see that phosphor-gpio-monitor
allows for interrupt driven GPIO monitoring (seemly only used under a
gpio-keys driver with /dev/input for Power's checkstop monitoring?), but no
generic GPIO setting/getting for those not allowing interrupt type
monitoring (say output GPIOs).

Thanks,
Andres