can't access openbmc-boost-dbus when building openbmc for s2600wf

Wim Vervoorn wvervoorn at eltan.com
Wed Mar 21 20:38:02 AEDT 2018

Hello Ted,

I tried this. The bcmweb seems to build fine now.

Unfortunately I am now ending up with a build error in the phosphor_state_manager.

I don't know if these are related. Please note that I didn't clean the tree after applying the patch. Should I do that?

Also I am building on Ubuntu 14.04.

Best regards,

Wim