can't access openbmc-boost-dbus when building openbmc for s2600wf

Wim Vervoorn wvervoorn at eltan.com
Tue Mar 20 22:23:52 AEDT 2018

Hello,

I am trying to build openbmc for the s2600wf board.

During the process I get the message that the "boost-dbus" module can't be read.

The issue is due to the url referred to in the  openbmc/bmcweb/.gitmodules

[submodule "boost-dbus"]
	path = boost-dbus
	url = ssh://git-amr-2.devtools.intel.com:29418/openbmc-boost-dbus

The message I get is : "ssh: Could not resolve hostname git-amr-2.devtools.intel.com: Name or service not known"

Is this a matter of a server that is down? It there an alternate location I can use for this module

Thanks for helping me out.

Best regards,

Wim Vervoorn