openbmc Digest, Vol 31, Issue 12

Chandrasekar R chandrasekarr at ami.com
Fri Mar 9 03:09:05 AEDT 2018

Ed,

It is not yet there. We are in the process of making it is available open. We will announce it as soon as it is available.

Thanks
Chandrasekar

-----

Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 08:56:42 -0800
From: Ed Tanous <ed.tanous at intel.com>
To: Michael.E.Brown at dell.com, openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org,
        Paul.Vancil at dell.com,  hramasub at in.ibm.com, Balaji.B.Rao at dell.com,
        bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com, jwcarman at us.ibm.com,
        pradeep.kumar36 at tcs.com, rolfb at us.ibm.com, Chris.Ong at microsoft.com,
        alirhas at microsoft.com, yupalani at microsoft.com
Cc: Krishna.Kolakaluri at deltaww.com
Subject: Re: Meeting Minutes 2018-03-05: OpenBMC Redfish working group
        working call

On 03/06/2018 08:50 AM, Michael.E.Brown at dell.com wrote:

>   * AMI has a LUA (luajit) implementation for redfish
>   * AMI would like to present their solution
>   *

Chandrasekhar,

Is your implementation available with an open license somewhere I can
pull it down?

-Ed

The information contained in this message may be confidential and proprietary to American Megatrends, Inc.  This communication is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited.  Please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone at 770-246-8600, and then delete or destroy all copies of the transmission.