OpenBMC Redfish Working Group - meeting times open discussion

Tanous, Ed ed.tanous at intel.com
Sat Mar 3 09:08:25 AEDT 2018

Yes, the final meeting time will remain Mondays at 4PM.

The data came back as follows:
Mondays 4PM CST: 8 votes
Thursdays 9AM CST: 5 votes
Thursdays 12PM CST: 5 votes
Friday 8am CST: 4 votes
Mondays 9am CST: 6 votes

Monday at 4PM CST is also the time that the highest number of people that reported they have contributed open source redfish code were available.

Pradeep and Hariharasubramanian were the only ones not available during that time period.  I don't want you to feel like you are being excluded, but there were no times that worked for everyone.  I will do my best to take judicious notes, and will post them publically.  IF you have agenda items that you guys would like me to bring up on your behalf, I'm happy to have a phone call with you guys at a time that's convenient to make sure your viewpoints are heard in the meeting.

We can re-evaluate the meeting time in the March 26th meeting, and see if the results have changed.

Based on this, the next meeting will be 3/5/18 at 4PM CST.

Suggested meeting agenda and call for topics to be sent out in another email shortly

-Ed