openbmc Digest, Vol 30, Issue 51

James Feist james.feist at linux.intel.com
Sat Mar 3 05:17:43 AEDT 2018

- Accidentally dropped Guhan's email, resending.

Hi Guhan,

I don't believe there is a way to do this today, but I have posted an
RFC to dynamically collect the SDR info from dbus that you might be
interested here: https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/8521/

The ipmi maintainers I believe like this approach and plan on moving
towards this once this code is integrated into the current ipmi libraries.

Thanks,

James