IPMI KCS support in openbmc Linux

Brad Chou chou.brad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 18:25:08 AEST 2018

Hi Ed,
I have tried to add your patches.
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/10946/
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/10951/

Also another patch for aspeed-g5.dtsi on
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10263369/

Now, I can see there are kcs devices in /dev/ipmi-kcs, looks like the kcs
driver is working.
But on my OEM x86 board, the BIOS still can't communicate with BMC by kcs.
Do I need to config anything ?
Any tool I can use to test the kcs interface ?

Thanks.